Self Esteem Counseling DC Maryland Coach


"Therapy gave me the diagnosis and history of my issues but what I found here at NOSIRI is the treatment." - Judy



"With just a few sessions, I saw myself differently. I have been so empowered by NOSIRI Empowerment Center. Thank you for changing how I see myself and my life." - Lisa W.



"My experience with Dr. Nosiri and the NOSIRI Empowerment Center has been life changing. Dr. Nosiri provides a positive and empowering perspective on life that challenges you to become the best version of you. I have been going for more than 3 years and learn something new every time. I highly recommend the NOSIRI Empowerment Center for anyone who wants to experience a more positive and joyful life." - Kamesh M.   


"Dr. Nosiri is very gifted in her line of work. I have made a lot of positive changes in my life; and will continue to do so, even my husband says that he notices the difference. I highly recommend her services! - L. Mwangi